Dine-In is now open
- We highly recommend joining our waitlist on our website! It’s going to be your best bet for getting a table as we won’t be letting people wait inside our restaurants for everyone’s safety and maintaining social distancing.
- Click waitlist on our website
- Choose a location
- Select the number of people in your party.
- Once you make it to the restaurant, check in with us, and we’ll send you a text when your table is ready!
- Our menus will be on a QR code at the tables. If you have an iPhone, open up your camera and hover over the code. If you have an Android, you’ll need to have an app to scan the QR code. If you’d prefer a menu, we will have disposable menus.
- We will have limited seating inside and all of our tables will be distanced. Please do not move the tables as we have them spaced out accordingly for everyone’s safely.
- Our staff will continue to wear masks and/or shields at all times.
- Starting on Saturday, June 20, we will officially expand our hours to 11am-10pm. Until then, we are open 11:30am-8pm.