Oh, hey! We’re going to be opening up our patios at all four locations and we want to prep you for what’s to be expected.
- Our patio tables will be first come, first serve. Upon arrival, you’ll order your food outside at our kiosk with a team member and if there are tables available, grab one and wait for your name to be called to pick up your food. We will NOT be having our usual table service and ask that you please throw your trash away when you are finished.
- All tables will be wiped down and sanitized between each customer. Please wait for one of us to clean everything down before you sit. We want to do everything in our power to make this as safe and healthy as possible.
- All of our tables have been spaced out so that you can eat at a safe distance from others. We ask you to not move any of our tables as they have been spaced out accordingly.
- We will have bar service, so get yourself a drink! Please remember to keep a distance from one another while you are in line for the bar.
- There will be NO public restrooms at this time.
Lastly, we’re all learning and figuring out new ways to be able to provide you with delicious food in this new world. We thank you for your love, support, and kindness throughout these past couple months. We hope to be able to seat you inside soon, but until then, we’ll see you on the patio!